IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT - GO TO THE EVENT WEBSITE NOW.
(note you will need your login and password which has been sent to you via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not already received your password, but first check your junk folder!)
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE Register online NOW for fast and easy access.
Like the facebook page in your region to stay up to date with all the latest developments!
Sydney Nepean Melbourne Geelong Brisbane Gold Coast
Check out the Expo
- Easy to use platform
- Exhibitors available - request info and our exhibitors will get back to you pronto!
- All our informative webinars are available to watch online
Check out our exhibitors
- Government and advocacy organisation
- Aids and equipment providers
- Financial and legal services
- Education, training and employment providers
- Social and leisure options
- Transport and vehicles
- Health and medical products and services
- Allied health professionals
- Support services including in home care providers
All stage presentations are available online
- Graeme Innes, AM - Ambassador
- The Hon. Gareth Ward, NSW Minister Families, Communities and Disability Services - Opening address
- NDIS - Multiple sessions
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission - Multiple sessions
- Dr Dinesh Palipana - The only practicing Doctor in Australia with quadraplegia
- Dan Stubs - Victorian Worker Disability Commissioner
- Julie Jones - Travel without limits
- Emma Watts - The Daise Chain - Staying active, mobile and healthy
- Diakosmos - Dance troupe
- Performability - Dance troupe
- Scuba Gym - Scuba therapy
- Nature Freedom - Get yourself outdoors
- ASTRIS-PME - Everything you need to know about choosing the right equipment
- Give a Care Foundation - Grappling with social isolation
- Everheal - Nutrition and healthy eating
- EWON - Energy and Water Ombudsman
- Nichole Conolly - Transitioning out of high school
- Ben Felten - Fastest Blind Man on a Motorbike
- And many many more!